Introducing the Inbay Partner Portal
What is the Inbay Partner Portal?
The Inbay Partner Portal, integrates our partner’s support platforms onto one unique system, allowing partners to manage their clients more effectively. It is an exciting next step as Inbay continue to evolve and make enhancements to how we support MSP partners.
Auto Task PSA and Datto RMM link seamlessly via API’s, enabling partners to easily enable support for their client’s devices and manage all Inbay support tickets. The straightforward and clean design is organised by clients, device types and devices. Tickets are automatically synchronised between our partner’s platforms and the Inbay Partner Portal as and when support is needed.
Inbay Partner Portal benefits
All Inbay partners globally will automatically benefit from the following Inbay Partner Portal benefits:
- Consolidations at the MSP’s pace
- Significant reduction in the time taken for consolidations
- Ability to turn on support for client devices
- Ability to sort, filter and add/remove clients and devices in a matter of minutes
- Full visibility of clients managed by Inbay
- Secure platform – built on Windows Azure
- Multifactor Authentication
Following the initial roll out to all Inbay partners, Inbay plan to introduce additional features:
- N-central RMM Integration
- Connectwise Manage PSA integration
- Intelligent Reporting
Take a tour
For a tour of the Inbay Partner Portal, please speak to our Partner Success Team who would be happy to walk you through the fundamentals of our unique platform and how to get started.
If you have any further questions about Inbay’s Partner Portal please contact us on