Webinar: Extending Your IT Support Services to Offer 24/7 NOC
October 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Network operations centres (NOC) should maximise network availability while maintaining optimal performance. This means they also play a considerable role in creating a positive customer experience. The right tools can make all the difference—especially when managing complex networks.
NOC software centralises your management tools, allowing you to monitor and maintain infrastructure and equipment, databases, firewalls, security solutions, mobile and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices, and more.
Join us October 21 at 3pm to hear how to build out your NOC services, including:
- Types of NOC services you should be offering
- Making the move to 24/7 NOC support for your clients
- Top considerations when thinking about outsourcing NOC services
NOCs are critical to the success of the systems they sustain. Register for the webinar to learn more about how to harness that power and extend your support.
- Tim Walker, Managing Director at Aura Technology Ltd.
- Paul Fuge, Head of Sales at Inbay Ltd.
- Jason Murphy, Head N-central Nerd at N-able