You will be directly responsible for ensuring the sales team meet their sales goals and objectives.
- Flexibility to cater for company and customer requirements
- Willingness to work extra hours, attend industry events and travel, if required
- UK and overseas travel may be required occasionally based on business need at Inbay.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives to meet/exceed monthly goals: Weekly activity metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Develop great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Strong sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to all team members
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain knowledge of Inbay products/services and how they support our partners needs
- Be a player manager until fully established within the business, team and industry.
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience; technical or solution selling sales experience is preferred
- Experience managing teams and selling technical services to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Must be organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
Your continued personal and professional development is a key element of the Inbay culture, where we appreciate the investment in skills in order to enhance an individual’s performance.