Sales Development Representative
- Lead Generation, qualification of prospects and highlighting good opportunities for the sales executives
- This is in the format of a scheduling an appointment for the prospect and sales executives calendar via teams or telephone.
- Building your own pipeline of prospects
- Maintaining communication with “hot/warm” prospects to increase brand awareness and create future opportunities.
- Utilising and becoming familiar with Hubspot. This is our marketing CRM tool that allows you to see who has opened outgoing marketing material – thus making it easier to identify “hot” and “warm” prospects to call out on.
- To call out on prospects provided on Hubspot, Phase 2, Linkedin, Marketing and any other source of prospect generation.
- 90 to 120 minutes a day spent talking to decision makers.
- No specific number of calls – quality over quantity.
- 8 – 12 appointments a month.
- 9am – 6pm (UK Lead Gen) work day and occasionally a 1pm – 10pm (US Lead Gen) work day. Flexible as long as an 9 hour work day with 1 hour break is completed. This is due to the different time zones.
- Being a team player and supporting the sales team any way you can.
- Generating appointments for the sales executives with qualified prospects.
- Directly reporting to Sales Director – Paul Fuge.
- Adhering to the contract agreements.
- Bonus per appointment scheduled and sat
- Bonus per prospect (that you qualified and booked for the sales executive) that signs a contract and becomes our client