Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in IT
- Any Microsoft certificate will be an added advantage.
Skills & Personal attributes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English is MUST.
- Excellent customer servicing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in listening, problem solving, assertiveness, decision making & negotiation
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 rotating roster.
- An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits which includes a comprehensive medical Insurance, Transportation, Training facilities and Financial assistance for Microsoft/Apple exams.
- To work with in a highly motivated and technically proficient service delivery team in an ISO and ITIL certified environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resume along with contact details of two non-related referees with position applied in the subject line of the email to [email protected]