Infrastructure Management Engineer
As an Infrastructure Management engineer, your role will be to provide third line technical support and designing and implementing solutions for our White Label client base.
Support will be provided over the phone remotely to an English speaking client base hence exceptional communication skills is a MUST.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience.
- Professional certifications in Microsoft/Apple/Linux server systems.
- Expert troubleshooting skills in Windows Server 2008/2012 environments.
- Expert troubleshooting skills in MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 environments.
- Experience on working with Routers. Switches and Firewalls.
- Advanced skills in AV systems, Backup applications & Spam Gateways.
- Advanced knowledge in Lync, SQL, VMWARE, CITRIX and SAN exposure.
- Experience on working with Cloud Technologies (Azure, 0365, GoogleApps, AWS)
- Desirable knowledge in ITIL best practices
Skills & Personal attributes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English is MUST.
- Excellent customer servicing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in listening, problem solving, assertiveness, decision making & negotiation
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 rotating roster.
- An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits which includes a comprehensive medical Insurance, Transportation, Training facilities and Financial assistance for Microsoft/Apple exams.
- To work with in a highly motivated and technically proficient service delivery team in an ISO and ITIL certified environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resume along with contact details of two non-related referees with position applied in the subject line of the email to [email protected]