You will be working as part of our NOC team by analyzing, designing and deploying automation policies to eliminate manual repeatable carried out by the engineers. You will be primarily working on an industry leading RMM Platform and you must have expert skills in Automation on both Windows and Linux environments.
The position requires enthusiasm, dedication and excellent team working with a passion for learning new technologies. If you believe yourself to be a dynamic, tech savvy individual who cherishes the opportunity for rapid growth and diverse technical exposure, come join us.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Information technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must hold professional certifications. (MCSE)
Skills & Personal attributes
- Expert Knowledge on PowerShell and Linux Shell scripting.
- Expert Knowledge on Systems Automation.
- Knowledge on Powershell & .Net Remoting.
- Knowledge and Experience in MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2012 platforms.
- Knowledge on Windows server 2008/2012, Active directory, Group policies.
- Knowledge on Web Technologies such as 115, Apache, HTML, DHTML, CSS Cert Highly Desirable)
- Fair knowledge on SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
- Fair knowledge on Preventive Maintenance and NOC functions.
- Fair knowledge on RMM Platforms. (Kaseya/ N-Central/ Datto RMM/ ConnectWise Automate)
- Fair knowledge in Virtualization Products.
- Excellent Documentation Skills.
- Willingness to learn new Technologies.
- Excellent communication, team working and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work in a 24×7 rotating roster.
- An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits which includes a comprehensive medical Insurance, Transportation, Training facilities and Financial assistance for Microsoft/Apple exams.
- To work with in a highly motivated and technically proficient service delivery team in an ISO and ITIL certified environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resume along with contact details of two non-related referees with position applied in the subject line of the email to [email protected]