We are looking for an experienced graphic designer with an eye for detail to bring our visions to life across our web and marketing efforts.
- Creation of all sales and marketing material for Inbay Ltd and its partners – this could be anything from web templates, media packs to display banners and everything in between.
- Digital: working on design required for marketing communications in different formats including brochures, web graphics, email templates, graphics for social media, Ad campaigns, newsletters, infographics for a digital environment and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ensure our marketing efforts meet brand criteria and look visually appealing across all devices
- Liaise with Inbay’ clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, formats and timescales
- To work within a given schedule, and delivering a variety of assets on time across multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent, any additional design qualifications would be useful
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Good awareness of current design trends and creative ideas and a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Creative, passionate for design and has the ability to translate business objectives into creative design concepts.
- Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
- Strong ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines at the same time
- Organised, adaptable and a proven problem solver
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of html and css would be a bonus
- Ability to communicate graphic design concepts to Marketing & Sales.
- Be a good team-player
How to apply:
E-mail your resume with details of two non-related referees to [email protected]
Please include “Graphic Designer” in the E-mail subject line.